This policy applies to all amanvpn we provide. When you use any of our individual services, you agree to accept the protection of this policy and the specific privacy information policy terms (hereinafter referred to as "specific terms") we set up in the single service, in which case the specific terms and the terms of this policy will have effect on you at the same time. For example, users using amanvpn online game service apply the policy and the privacy protection and personal information utilization policy of online game users (see Annex I); Users under the age of 14 shall apply the policy and the amanvpn rules for the protection of personal information for children and the instructions to guardians (see Annex II). If there is any inconsistency between specific terms and the same provisions in this policy, the specific terms shall prevail within the scope of specific terms. If a single service provided by us does not apply to this policy, the application of this policy will be expressly excluded in the service in an appropriate way.
Before using amanvpn products or services, please read carefully and thoroughly understand this policy, especially the terms marked with bold / bold underline. You should focus on reading and use the relevant products or services after confirming full understanding and consent. If you have any questions, opinions or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact us through the feedback channels listed in the section "how to contact us" of this policy, and we will answer them as soon as possible.
This policy will help you understand the following:
1、 How do we collect and use personal information
3、 Personal information that we may share, transfer and disclose
4、 How do we store and protect personal information
5、 How to manage your personal information
6、 Third party services
7、 Protection of minors
8、 How to contact us
We know the importance of personal information to you, and we know that providing effective protection for your information is the cornerstone of our business healthy and sustainable development. Thank you for your use and trust in this platform! We are committed to maintaining your trust in us, abiding by applicable laws and our commitment to you, and making every effort to ensure the security and reasonable use of your personal information. At the same time, we solemnly promise that we will take corresponding security measures to protect your personal information according to the mature security standards in the industry.
1、 How do we collect and use personal information
2、Dear users, when you use amanvpn, we will use your network resources so that you can use our proxy service for free. If you do not agree to these terms, please refuse to use amanvpn.
We collect your personal information mainly for you and other users to use amanvpn more easily and satisfactorily. The goal of amanvpn is to provide all Internet users with safe, interesting and instructive Internet experiences that help us achieve this goal.
（1） We will collect and obtain your personal information through the following ways:
1. Information you provide. For example:
(1) Information you provide to us when registering your account or using amanvpn; For example, when you send us an email or a letter from you, you may provide your personal information, contact details and other personal information in the email. Personal information you may provide to us when you call or email us for technical assistance in product or information about our products.
(2) The shared information you provide to third parties through the amanvpn, and the information that you store when you use amanvpn.
Please note that if you publish or upload information in the public area visible to other users in amanvpn, your response to information uploaded or published by others, such information may be collected and used by others. When you find that others improperly collect or use your information, you can contact us through the feedback channels listed in the section "how to contact us" of this policy.
2. Your information shared by third parties. That is, the shared information about you provided by third parties when using amanvpn.
3. We have your information. When you use amanvpn, we collect, summarize, record information, such as log information, location information, device information.
4. App or SDK collects user information (including but not limited to IMEI, IMSI, device MAC address, software list, device serial number, Android ID)
5. description of third party integrated SDK service:
We will integrate the push and statistics services of the third party (Google), because we will introduce the library on which Google services depend;
Information to be collected: user login time, network type (mobile, telecom, Unicom, other), device model, system software version
Objective: 1) to understand the stability of users' software, we will analyze the problems encountered in the process of user use, so as to optimize the software and provide better services for users;
2) Push the latest preferential information for users, maintain information, and make it easier to use software services better
（2） We will collect and use your following types of personal information for the following purposes:
We need to remind you that: because of the large number of products and services we provide, the content provided for you is different, so the relevant business functions (including the type of personal information collected by them) will also vary depending on the content of the products / services you choose. Please take the actual products / services as the basis. In addition, you understand and agree that the products and services we want to provide to you are perfect, so we will constantly improve our products and services, which means that with the iteration, expansion, upgrading of products and services, we may often launch new services or business functions or re partition business functions, And may need to collect new personal information or change the purpose or method of personal information use. If we are to use your personal information for other purposes not specified in this policy or to collect additional personal information not mentioned, we will obtain your consent by page tips, interaction processes, website announcements or other means according to law. In this process, you can contact us through the feedback channels listed in the section "how to contact us" of this policy, and we will provide you with an answer as soon as possible.
1. Help you complete registration and login
In order to provide you with stable and continuous services and ensure the security of using amanvpn, we need you to provide basic registration or login information, including mobile phone number, email address, and create your account, user name and password. In some single services, if you only need to use basic functions such as browsing, searching, you do not need to register as an amanvpn user and provide the above information. You can also fill in or supplement your additional information (such as your nickname, avatar, gender, native place, occupation, education, date of birth, interest) during registration, login or subsequent use, which will help us provide you with personalized and better service experience, but if you do not provide this information, It doesn't affect the basic features of your use of amanvpn.
2. Realize identity authentication
According to the relevant laws and regulations and regulatory requirements, or to meet the needs of user identification, system and service security and other specific service functions, we may need you to provide real identity information (such as name, ID card, passport, driver's license, Hukou book), biometric information (static or dynamic facial features Fingerprint) and other identity information to complete the identity authentication. If you do not provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with relevant functions and services. For the purpose of identity authentication, you agree and authorize us to provide, inquire and check your above-mentioned identity information to the relevant identity authentication institutions (such as individual credit agencies, government departments, etc.) by ourselves or by entrusting a third party. Please note that your identity information, biometric information, etc. belong to personal sensitive information. Please provide it carefully. If you refuse to provide, you may not be able to obtain the relevant services, but will not affect the normal use of other functions and services.
3. Maintain normal operation of basic functions
In the process of using our services, we may collect and collect the basic functions directly or indirectly for you, identify the abnormal status of account, understand the product suitability, guarantee the network and operation security of amanvpn, and maintain the normal operation of the above basic functions Store and associate information about the services you use and how you use it, including:
(1) Log information: when you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as relevant network logs. For example, your search and query content, IP address, browser type, telecom operator, language used, date and time of access, and the record of web page you visit.
(2) According to the specific permissions you grant in the software installation and use, we will collect user information (including but not limited to IMEI, IMSI, device MAC address, software list, device serial number, Android ID), receive and record the equipment information (such as device model, operating system version, device setting, unique device identifier, etc.) Software and hardware feature information such as application list information), information about the location of the device (such as IP address, GPS location, and sensor information such as Wi Fi access point, Bluetooth and base station that can provide relevant information). In order to collect the above basic personal device information, we will apply for the permission to access your device information. We collect this information to provide you with our basic services and basic functions. If you refuse to provide the above permissions, you may not be able to use amanvpn.
Please note that the individual device information and log information are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine such non personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person's identity or use it with personal information, such non personal information will be considered personal information during the combined use period, and we will anonymize and de identify such personal information unless authorized by you or otherwise provided by laws and regulations. During the combined use of this information, it will be processed and protected as your personal information in accordance with this policy.
4. Provide you with interactive and publishing services
When you use amanvpn, upload and / or publish information and conduct related interactive behaviors (such as post post, reply post, top post, like article, post lecture, share, collect, reward), we will collect the information you upload, publish or form, and use your nickname, avatar and content for display.
Please note that your published information may contain your personal information or personal sensitive information. Please consider it carefully before publishing. If the information you publish involves personal information of others, you should obtain the consent of others before publishing.
5. Help you complete the order, pay and deliver goods or services to you
When you order specific goods and / or services in amanvpn, we will generate orders for you to purchase the goods and / or services through the system.
(2) In order to show you the transaction information of the account and ensure the transaction security, we will collect the information you generated during the use of amanvpn to show you and facilitate your order management;
6. Provide customer service or other user response functions
In order to ensure the security of your account and system, we may need you to provide necessary personal information to match and verify your user identity in order to ensure the security of your account and system. We may also keep your contact information (other contact information you use when you contact us or other contact information you offered us), your communication / call records and content, other necessary information associated with your needs, so as to contact or help you solve the problem or record the solution and results of the related problems. If you consult, complain or advise on specific orders, we will use your account information and order information.
In order to provide services and improve the reasonable needs of service quality, we may also use your other information, including the information you provide when you contact customer service, and the questionnaire reply information you sent to us when you participate in the questionnaire survey.
7. Your personal information that we collect indirectly
Based on the amanvpn you choose to use, we may obtain the information you authorized to share from related parties and third-party partners. For example, when you log in to amanvpn with the account of the third party platform, we will obtain the relevant information under the third party account (including: user name, nickname and head image, subject to your authorization content), and bind your third party account with your amanvpn account after you agree with this policy, Enables you to log in directly through a third-party account and use amanvpn. We will collect and use your information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and on the basis of the agreement with related parties or third party partners and the assurance that the information provided by them is legal.
8. Information display and push for goods or services to you
By using the collected information, we can provide you with customized content, such as presenting or recommending to you search results, information flows, or advertising / promotion information results with a higher level of relevance rather than universal push. In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other uses as agreed by you, we may use the information collected through certain services for other services in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. For example, the information you have when using one of our services is used for services such as displaying personalized content or advertising to you in another service, for user research analysis and statistics. It may also send you marketing information, user research via email, SMS or other means based on feature tags to help us improve amanvpn and provide or promote our / third party products and services (including but not limited to): instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social network services, payment services, applications and services Data management software and services, online advertising services, Internet Finance and other social media, entertainment, online games, e-commerce, information and communication software and services, etc. If you want to manage our personalized services, you can operate according to the guidance provided by the individual services you use.
9. Provide you with security
In order to improve the security of your use of services provided by us and partners, protect your or other users or the public from personal property, better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion and other security risks, and more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or the relevant agreement rules of amanvpn, We may use your information for authentication, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, credit analysis, etc. to prevent, discover, investigate fraud, endanger security, illegal or violate the agreements, policies or rules with us to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other users, our or Baidu affiliates, partners and the public.
10. In order to provide you with more convenient, superior and personalized products and / or services and strive to improve your experience, we may collect and use your personal information in the following additional services provided to you. If you do not provide this information, it will not affect your basic services using amanvpn, but you may not be able to get the user experience that these additional services bring to you. These additional services include:
(1) After you open storage permission, you allow us to access your storage space so that you can download and save content, or realize corresponding services through caching;
(2) After you open the device information permission, you allow us to obtain your device information as the unique identification of your device, so as to provide you with more suitable page to display and recommend personalized content, understand product suitability, identify abnormal status and ensure the network and operation security of amanvpn;
(3) After you turn on the photo album and / or camera (camera) permission, you can upload and take photos / pictures / videos, and realize the functions of publishing information and comments, video live broadcast or providing proof of communication with customer service;
(4) After you open the address book permission, we can get your contacts friends information, so as to provide you with the functions of friend status inquiry, inviting your friends to use amanvpn, sharing content / products to people you know, etc;
After you turn on the microphone and related voice permission, you can use voice function to interact with our products and other people, or contact customer service, etc;
We will access and obtain your location information after you open the location permission, and provide you with page display, products and / or services that are more suitable for your needs according to your location information.
(7) After you turn on the permission that we can read / write to your calendar, we can get your schedule time to provide you with the functions of recording, reminding and so on.
You understand and agree that the above additional services may require you to turn on access to your location information (geographic location), camera (camera), photo album (Picture Library), microphone (voice), address book and / or calendar in your device to achieve the collection and use of information involved in these permissions. You can view the status of the above permissions item by item in your device settings or our client my settings privacy system permissions, and you can decide whether these permissions are open or closed at any time. Please note that if you open any permission, we can collect and use relevant personal information to provide corresponding services for you. Once you close any permission, you cancel the authorization on behalf of you. We will no longer collect and use relevant personal information based on the corresponding permissions, nor provide the corresponding services for you. However, your decision to close permissions does not affect the information collection and use previously based on your authorization.
11. Exceptions with authorization
According to the relevant laws and regulations, you do not need your authorization to collect your information in the following situations:
Directly related to national security and national defense security;
Directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
(3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(4) It is difficult to get my consent for the purpose of safeguarding your or other personal life, property and other significant legal rights and interests;
(5) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(6) Necessary for signing and performing the contract in accordance with your requirements;
(7) Collecting personal information from the legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(8) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of amanvpn, such as the discovery and disposal of product or service failures;
(9) Necessary for the development of legal news reports;
(10) To conduct statistical or academic research for the public interest, and to demarcate the information contained in the results when providing the results of academic research or description to the outside world;
(11) Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please be aware that, under applicable law, if we take technical and other necessary measures to deal with personal information, which makes it impossible for the data receiver to recognize a specific individual and cannot be recovered, or we may conduct deidentified research, statistical analysis and prediction of the collected information to provide product or service support for business decision-making, And improve our products and services, then the use of such processed data does not need to be notified to you and your consent.
12. Tips on personal sensitive information
Personal sensitive information refers to personal information that may harm the personal and property safety, which may cause personal reputation, physical and mental health damage or discriminatory treatment once disclosed, illegally provided or abused. The above information provided by you or collected by us may contain your personal sensitive information, such as ID number, personal biometric information (including facial recognition characteristics, voice lines, etc.), bank account number, communication record and content, property information, credit information, track of way, accommodation information, health physiological information, transaction information. Please be careful and take care of personal sensitive information. You agree that we can handle your personal sensitive information in the purpose and manner described in this policy.
To ensure that the site is working properly, we store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. The main features of cookies are to facilitate your use of website products and services, as well as help websites count the number of independent visitors. With cookie technology, we can provide you with more thoughtful personalized services and allow you to set your specific service options. We or our third party partners may obtain and use your information through cookies or similar technologies and store such information as log information.
Cookies enables us to serve you better and faster and personalize your experience on amanvpn. However, you should be able to control whether and how cookies are accepted by your browser. Please refer to the files that came with your browser for more information on this. We use our own cookies or similar technologies, which may be used for the following purposes:
1. Remember your identity. For example: cookies or similar technologies help us identify you as our registered user, or save your preference or other information to us;
3. Advertising optimization. Cookies or similar technologies help us to provide you with your relevant advertising, not general advertising, based on your information.
While using cookies or similar technologies for the above purposes, we may provide to advertisers and other partners a summary of non personal identity information collected through cookies or similar technologies to analyze how you and other users use amanvpn and use them for advertising services.
There may be cookies or similar technologies placed by advertisers and other partners on amanvpn. These cookies and or similar technologies may collect non personal identity information related to you to analyze how users use such services, send you advertisements that you may be interested in, or to assess the effectiveness of advertising services. The collection and use of such information by these third party cookies or similar technologies is not subject to this policy, but by its own information protection statement, and we are not responsible for the cookies or similar technologies of the third party.
3、 Personal information that we may share, transfer or disclose
We attach great importance to protecting your personal information. We will not share your personal information with any third party other than amanvpn without your consent except:
1. We offer you our services. We may share your information with partners and other third parties to realize the functionality of amanvpn and allow you to use the services you need. For example, Payment institutions providing payment services, merchants stationed in amanvpn platform, partners providing data services (including network advertising monitoring, data statistics, data analysis), and third-party logistics companies;
2. The purpose of sharing with the third party such as the partners entrusted to us is to make them understand the coverage and effectiveness of the promotion. For example, we can tell how many people of the client have read their promotion information or purchased the goods of the client after seeing the information, or provide them with statistical information that can not identify their personal identity, so as to help them understand their audience or customers;
3. Necessary sharing with related parties. In order to facilitate our unified account system to provide you with consistent services, and for you to conduct unified management, personalized recommendation, security of system and account, your personal information may be shared between us and our related parties. For example, your information collected when you use one of the amanvpn may be used in another amanvpn to provide you with specific content or to show you information related to you, not universal push.;
4. To achieve the other purposes set out in section I, "how we collect and use personal information" of this policy;
5. To perform our obligations and exercise our rights under this policy or other agreements we have entered into with you;
6. To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, we may exchange information with other companies and organizations in order to comply with the law, protect us and our related parties or partners, you or other users of Aidi Jiangsu or the public, property or security from damage, such as to prevent illegal activities such as fraud and reduce credit risk. However, this does not include information sold, leased, shared or otherwise disclosed for profit in violation of the commitments made in this policy;
7. In response to your legal needs or with your authorization;
8. Provide your information at the legal request of your guardian;
9. Provided in accordance with the individual service agreement (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents signed with you;
10. Based on academic research;
11. It is provided based on the social public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
We will only share your personal information for legitimate, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes. We will sign strict confidentiality agreements with the companies, organizations and individuals with which we share personal information, requiring them to process the information in accordance with our instructions, this policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
As our business continues to develop, we are likely to conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will ask the new company and organization holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise, we will ask the company and organization to ask you for authorization and consent again.
2. With your express consent, we will transfer your personal information to a third party.
3. We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual other than AmanVPN and its affiliates, except for the following:
1. obtain your clear authorization or consent in advance;
2. meet the requirements of laws and regulations, legal procedures or mandatory government requirements or judicial decisions;
We will disclose your personal information only if we take the following conditions and take the safety protection measures that meet the industry standards:
1. We may disclose your personal information publicly with your express consent or based on your active choice;
Based on the laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of the competent government departments.
In accordance with laws and regulations, when we receive the above disclosure request, we will require the receiving party to issue the corresponding legal documents, such as summons or investigation letter. We firmly believe that the information we are required to provide should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they are legally based and are limited to data that law enforcement authorities have legitimate rights to obtain for specific purposes of investigation.
Exceptions to prior authorization for sharing, transferring and disclosing information
In the following cases, sharing, transferring and disclosing your information does not require your prior authorization consent:
1. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
2. Directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3. Directly related to the judicial or administrative law enforcement of criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
4. It is difficult to get my consent for the purpose of safeguarding your or other personal life, property and other significant legal rights and interests;
5. Information you make public by yourself;
6. Collecting information from the legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
7. Relating to our performance of our obligations under laws and regulations.
According to the law, if the personal information that has been demarcated and processed is shared and transferred, and the data receiver cannot recover and re identify the subject of personal information, it is not the behavior of external sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information. The preservation and processing of such data will not need to be notified to you and your consent will be obtained.
4、 How do we store and protect personal information
（1） Personal information storage
We have taken reasonable and feasible security measures to protect the personal information provided by you and prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal information. Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations or regulatory authorities, we store your personal information only within the shortest time limit necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy. If we terminate the service or operation, we will stop the activities of continuing to collect your personal information in time, and will notify you in advance in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and delete or anonymize your personal information after the termination of the service or operation, unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations or regulatory authorities.
Personal information collected and generated by us in the operation of the people's Republic of China is stored in China, except for the following:
There are clear provisions in laws and regulations;
2. Obtain your authorization consent;
3. The service you use involves cross-border, and AmanVPN needs to provide your personal information to overseas.
In view of the above situation, we will ensure that the implementation is carried out in accordance with national laws and regulations and relevant regulatory authorities, and provide sufficient protection for your personal information.
（2） Protection of personal information
We attach great importance to information security, set up a special security team and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information:
1. Technical measures for data security
We will adopt industry standard security measures, including establishing reasonable system specifications and security technology to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification of your personal information, and avoid data damage or loss.
Our services adopt a variety of encryption technologies, such as in some services of AmanVPN, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to encrypt and save your personal information and isolate it through isolation technology to protect your personal information.
When using personal information, such as information display and Information Association calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies to enhance the security of information in use.
We will also use strict data access control and multiple authentication technology to protect personal information and avoid illegal use of data.
2. Other security measures we take to protect personal information
We have the advanced data-based data-based data security management system around the data life cycle, which can improve the security of the whole system from the aspects of organization construction, system design, personnel management, product technology and so on. We manage the storage and use of personal information by establishing data classification and classification system, data security management specification and data security development specification. We control the data security through the confidentiality agreement, monitoring and auditing mechanism of information contact.
3. We will train and assess the employees' awareness of data security and their security ability, and strengthen their understanding of the importance of protecting personal information. We deploy access control mechanism to conduct identity authentication and authority control for employees handling personal information, and will sign confidentiality agreement with employees and partners who contact your personal information, clarify the post responsibilities and code of conduct, and ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information. If there is any violation of the confidentiality agreement, it will be held responsible.
4. We only allow AmanVPN employees and partners who need to know this information to access your personal information, and set up strict access control and monitoring mechanism for this purpose. We also require all personnel who may have access to your personal information to perform their confidentiality obligations. If these obligations are not fulfilled, they may be held legally responsible or suspended from their cooperation with AmanVPN.
5. The Internet is not an absolute security environment. When you interact with other users through email, SMS, etc., it is uncertain whether the transmission of information by the third party software is completely encrypted. Please pay attention to ensure the security of your personal information. We suggest that you do not send personal information in such a way to avoid personal information disclosure. Please use complex password to help us to ensure your account and personal information security. When communicating with a third party through AmanVPN service or purchasing goods and services, you will inevitably disclose your information to the other party or potential counterparty, such as contact information or postal address. Please protect your information and provide it to others only if necessary.
6. The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of personal information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access to, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of personal information, and damage to your legal rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
7. Security incident disposal
(1) We will formulate emergency plan for network security incidents, timely handle system vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion and other security risks. In case of network security hazards, we will immediately start the emergency plan, take corresponding remedial measures and report to relevant competent departments in accordance with the provisions.
(2) Personal information leakage, damage and loss belong to the company level major security events. We will be responsible for organizing members of the working group to conduct safety plan drills regularly to prevent such safety incidents. If it happens unfortunately, we will start the emergency plan according to the highest priority, and the emergency response team will be composed of multiple departments such as the safety department, government relations department and legal department, so as to trace the causes and reduce the losses in the shortest time.
(3) After the information security event happens unfortunately, we will inform you in time according to the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security event, the measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions that you can prevent and reduce the risk independently, and the remedial measures to you. We will also inform you of the relevant events in a timely manner, such as email, letter, telephone, push notice, etc. if it is difficult to inform the information subject one by one, we will issue the announcement in a reasonable and effective way. At the same time, we will actively report the disposal of information security incidents according to the requirements of regulatory authorities.
Please understand that due to the technical limitations and the limitation of risk prevention, even if we have tried to strengthen security measures, we can not always guarantee 100% of the information security. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access AmanVPN service may have problems due to situations beyond our control.
Please keep your account number, password and other identity elements properly. When you use AmanVPN service, we will identify you through your account number, password and other identity elements. Once you disclose the above information, you may suffer losses and may be detrimental to you. If you find that the account number, password and / or other identity elements may or have been disclosed, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate measures in time to avoid or reduce the relevant losses.
How to manage your personal information
You have access to your personal information, except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations. You can access your personal information by yourself by:
（1） Access, update, and delete
If you want to query, modify or delete some of your information, please log in to the AmanVPN account center and the relevant function pages of each individual service. We have provided you with relevant operation instructions and operation settings. You can operate on your own, If you have any doubts or difficulties in the operation, you can choose to contact us through the feedback channels listed in the section "how to contact us" of this policy, we will give you an answer as soon as possible. Unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations, when you correct, delete your personal information or apply for cancellation of account number, we may not immediately correct or delete the corresponding information from the backup system, but will correct or delete the information when the backup update is updated.
（2） Publicity and sharing
Our services allow you to share your relevant information publicly not only with your social network, but also with all users using the service. For example, the information you uploaded or published in the service of Aidi Jiangsu, and your response to the information uploaded or published by others, Upload or publish your information, including location data and log information related to such information, by email or in an open area not visible to specific users in AmanVPN service. As long as you do not delete the information you have disclosed or shared, the information may remain in the public domain all the time; Even if you delete shared information, the information may be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or by third parties not under our control, or by other users or such third parties in the public domain. If you disclose or share information through the above channels, and thus cause your information disclosure, we shall not be responsible. Therefore, we remind and ask you to consider carefully whether your information is disclosed or shared through the above channels.
（3） Account cancellation
We provide you with a way to log off your account. In case of meeting the conditions stipulated in our service terms and relevant national laws and regulations, you can submit the application for account cancellation in AmanVPN account center according to the corresponding requirements. The cancellation of some individual service accounts may require you to follow the specific guidance prompted by the service page. You may also choose to contact us through the feedback channels listed in the section "how to contact us" of this policy, and we will provide you with an answer as soon as possible. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you or others, we will judge whether your cancellation request is supported based on your use of products and services of AmanVPN
After your account is cancelled, we will stop providing you with all or part of AmanVPN service, and delete your personal information or anonymization according to your requirements, unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations.
（4） Change the scope of your authorization
You can always choose whether to disclose your personal information to us. Some personal information is necessary to use AmanVPN service, but most other information is provided by you. You can change the scope of your authorization to continue collecting information or withdraw your authorization by deleting information, shutting down device function, and canceling account.
When the authorization is withdrawn, we cannot continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawal of the authorization, and we will no longer process your corresponding information. However, your decision to withdraw the authorization will not affect the information processing previously conducted based on your authorization.
（5） Automatic decision making of constrained information system
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on the non manual automatic decision mechanism including information system, algorithm, etc. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights and interests, you have the right to ask us to explain and we will provide appropriate relief.
（6） Respond to your request above
To ensure security, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request. We do not charge for your reasonable request in principle, but for requests that are repeated repeatedly and beyond the reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. We may reject requests that are nonsense repeated, require too many technical means (for example, the need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), risk other people's legitimate rights and interests, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes).
We will not be able to respond to your request in the following cases:
1. Relating to our performance of our obligations under laws and regulations;
2. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
3. Directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
4. Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
5. We have sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
6. It is difficult to get my consent for the purpose of safeguarding your or other personal life, property and other significant legal rights and interests;
7. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals and organizations;
8. Involving trade secrets.
6、 Third party services
7. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
8. Involving trade secrets.
6、 Third party services
AmanVPN service may access or link to social media or other services (including websites or other service forms) provided by third parties. include:
1. You can use the "share" button to share some service contents of AmanVPN to third-party services, or you can share the service contents of third-party services to AmanVPN services. These functions may collect your information (including your log information), and may install cookies in your device to run the above functions normally;
2. We provide links to you through advertising or other ways of our services, so that you can link to third-party services or websites;
3. Other access to third party services. For example, in order to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, we may access the SDK or other similar applications (such as embedded code, plug-ins, etc.) provided by third-party service providers, so as to provide you with better customer service and user experience. At present, the third-party service providers we access mainly include the following types:
(1) For advertising related services, including advertising display, advertising data monitoring / statistics, etc;
(2) It is used for message push function, including push of mobile phone manufacturer, specific event reminder, personalized content recommendation, etc;
(3) Used for payment related services, including order payment, transaction behavior verification, income settlement, payment information summary and statistics, etc;
(4) It is used to obtain device location permission, collect device information and log information with your consent;
(5) Used for third-party authorization services, including third-party account login, sharing related content to third-party products, etc;
(6) It is used to support product function modules, including online live broadcast, video playback, speech recognition, AR, intelligent customer service, bullet screen playback, content storage, etc;
(7) It is used to optimize product performance, including improving hardware distribution network capability, reducing server cost, hot repair of functions, etc;
(8) For account security, product reinforcement related services, including network monitoring, domain name resolution, anti hijacking, anti spam, anti cheating, encryption and decryption services.
Some third-party SDKs or similar applications that we access may collect your personal information. If you use such services provided by a third party in our services, you agree that it will collect and process your information directly. We will assess the legality, legitimacy and necessity of such third-party services to collect personal information, and require such third parties to take protective measures for your personal information, and strictly comply with relevant laws, regulations and regulatory requirements. You can choose to contact us through the feedback channels listed in the "how to contact us" section of this policy, and we will answer for you as soon as possible.
The above third party social media or other services are operated by the relevant third party. Your use of such third party's social media services or other services (including any information you provide to such third party) is subject to the third party's own terms of service and information protection statement (other than this policy), and you need to read the terms carefully. This policy only applies to the personal information collected by us, and does not apply to the services provided by any third party or the information use rules of any third party. If you find that there are risks in these third-party social media or other services, you are advised to terminate the relevant operations to protect your legitimate rights and interests and contact us in a timely manner.
7、 Protection of minors
In the case of collecting personal information of minors by using our products or services with the consent of our parents or guardians, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information when it is permitted by laws and regulations, explicitly agreed by our parents or guardians, or necessary for the protection of minors. If your guardian does not agree with you to use our services or provide us with information in accordance with this policy, please terminate your use of our services immediately and inform us in time so that we can take corresponding measures.
We encourage guardians to guide minors to use AmanVPN service. If you are a minor under the age of 14, please inform your guardian to read and accept our "AmanVPN children's personal information protection rules and instructions for guardians" and seek their consent and guidance before you use AmanVPN services and submit your personal information.
Amendments and notices
1. There has been a major change in our service model. Such as the purpose of personal information processing, the type of personal information processing, the use of personal information, etc;
2. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
3. Significant changes have taken place in your right to participate in personal information processing and the way you exercise it;
4. Major changes have taken place in our responsible departments, contact information and complaint channels for handling personal information security;
5. Other important or may seriously affect your personal rights and interests.
We may give you service related notices when necessary (for example, when we suspend a single service, change or terminate the provision of a single service due to system maintenance).
If you don't want to continue to receive our push messages, you can ask us to stop pushing. For example, according to the SMS unsubscribe guidelines, you can ask us to stop sending promotional SMS, or set up in the mobile terminal device to no longer receive our push messages; Except that we send messages according to the law or the service agreement of single service.
8、 How to contact us
We have set up a full-time department for personal information protection, which will protect your personal information in accordance with this policy. If you have any complaints and reports about network information security, or you have any questions, opinions or suggestions about this policy, AmanVPN's privacy measures and your information, please contact AmanVPN's personal information protection staff
Generally, we will reply to your questions, comments or suggestions within 15 working days after receiving them and verifying your user identity.